Sales Operation Intern (6 month commitment)
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you'll be doing:
As an Intern - Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with various administrative tasks and analysing the qualitative aspects of our partners' menu. You will work closely with the sales manager and other team members to ensure the smooth functioning of the sales process and help the organization reach its sales goals.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the sales manager or assigned staff members diligently by utilising business templates and processes.
- Conduct online research, gather information through surveys, or speak to clients and staff to gather qualitative data on our partners' menu.
- Attend and participate in weekly internal sales meetings
- Identify potential opportunities and offer improvement suggestions.
- Assist Sales Operations Manager with Ad hoc requests
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
This internship will provide you with valuable experience in sales operations and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our organization. If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a passion for the food industry, we would love to have you on our team.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.