Account Manager, SMB/Mid-Market
- Drive Growth: You’ll be responsible for the performance of a shared portfolio of restaurants through solution-based selling, which will include advising partners how to increase visibility and improve conversions. From marketing campaigns to menu optimisation to good operations, you will be an expert of restaurant operations in the digital age
- Analyse Data: You’ll be required to analyse data from thousands of accounts and make decisions as to which accounts you should be focusing on to drive results
- Create scalable processes: You’ll be required to roll out and improve on our processes to make sure we are optimised as a team. Think - how to create the most impact with the least amount of actions.
- Own your Portfolio: You’ll need to manage hundred of relationships ensuring that our SMB partners have the best possible Deliveroo experience.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Analytical skills: seeing the story behind the data and translating that into an actionable plan. Basic experience with excel is required.
- Process driven: the ability to think in a structured manner, craft out scalable action plans and get that rolled out in a short time span
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to build trust and influence behaviour
- Bias for action: we are looking for people who are self-starters, has ownership, is proactive and can have a high-impact
- Candidate will need to converse with our Mandarin-speaking restaurant partners: fluency in Mandarin is a must
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free Delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother’s room available in office
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply to continue the conversation.