Account Management Lead
As a Key Accounts Manager Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of key accounts for national brands, overseeing account management activities, and leading cross-functional projects.
You will work in our Paris offices and report directly to the Head of Key Accounts & Editions.
- Lead a team of account managers responsible for managing relationships with large national brand accounts. Help them develop and maintain strong partnerships, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop joint plans that create long term, mutual growth with partners in alignment with national and local strategies.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and execute comprehensive account strategies aimed at maximising revenue and achieving business objectives. This includes identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts, as well as implementing effective promotional sourcing, planning, and analysis of ROI and redemption. Push for continuous sourcing efforts and ensure team organisation to ensure the participation of all sites in promotional activities, resulting in increased revenue and customer engagement.
- Drive the development of impactful mechanics and technology advancements to enhance the effectiveness of account strategies.
- Collaborate with various departments and act as day-to-day point of contact for key cross functional teams such as Marketing, Operations and Product.
- Track, analyse, and evaluate key performance indicators of your team to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth. Implement corrective actions as needed to ensure optimal performance.
- As a leader, define your vision for your scope and portfolio, aligning it with the overall Commercial Strategy of Deliveroo France. Engage and motivate your team, fostering a sense of purpose and commitment to achieving shared goals. Encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement to drive success in your area of responsibility.
- Work closely with Regional Managers and act as the primary point of contact to step change the growth and health of your National Partners in key, strategic regions.
- Take on extra cross-functional responsibilities within the Key Account team and be a key stakeholder in cross functional projects (Editions Kitchen for example) to coordinate efforts, set project timelines, and ensure successful implementation.
- In addition to your responsibilities, you will drive process improvement initiatives to enhance customer and partner experience. By optimising task efficiency, streamlining processes, and implementing efficient workflows, you will contribute to exceptional outcomes. As a leader, you will have the ambition to build a high-performing team through coaching, mentorship, and talent development. Your dedication to excellence and collaboration will be instrumental in achieving outstanding results and driving organisational success.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years in key account management, preferably within the national brands sector.
- Strong leadership and team management skills in order to motivate teams, foster collaboration, and drive high performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead cross-functional projects.
- Strategic mindset in order to align visions, define ambitious goals, and communicate a clear roadmap to teams and senior management
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficient in building trackers, utilising data, and driving continuous improvement.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Fluency in both French and English is required.
Workplace & Diversity & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business, and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits including health insurance, family support, finance, community, growth, paid leave and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is love for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.