Senior Employee Comms Manager
About the team
The employee comms team mission is to support employee experience and engagement throughout Deliveroo by better informing, connecting and inspiring employees. As a small team we are required to partner with teams across the business - our intention is to be integrated, impactful and creative.
About the role
You'll be in charge of developing our internal communication channels - getting into the detail on the data while finding creative ways to improve visibility and engagement with our people.
Working with GMs, senior leaders and our Exec team, you will support them on employee communications whether within their teams or across the company.
As a Senior Manager you will need both strong project management skills and creativity.
Your work will directly impact our 3500+ employees ensuring they have the information they need, when they need it.
You will report to the Director of Employee Communications and be based out of our London HQ offering hybrid working.
What you'll be doing
- Lead partnering with departments (e.g. Finance, Chief Operating Officer, international markets) to provide dedicated internal comms support both within their teams and across the company
- Own the employee comms forward planning process
- Communicate cross-cutting programmes such as on Deliveroo's strategy, mission and culture
- Work with our Director for Employee Communications on main leadership communications such as curating the company podcast and supporting the company-wide leadership council
- Come up with creative and engaging ways to communicate with our people - using a mix of approaches including video, podcasts, webinars, blogs and direct communications
- Considerable experience working in a communications environment - either in-house or agency
- Experience working with a variety of communications channels including management of content on channels and an understanding of channel metrics
- Can adapt your style for different audiences and scenarios
- Can demonstrate experience working with many partners including senior leaders
- Excel in a team environment
- Experience of designing and running communication campaigns using a variety of methods and channels
- Committed to seeing projects through - can demonstrate examples of working on something from idea through to execution
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.