Senior Associate, B2B Content Development
As Senior Associate, B2B Content Development, you will be part of the team responsible for developing our “always-on” partner-facing content that we communicate through a diverse set of channels. You will be responsible for implementing a content strategy that drives action at all stages of our partner journey, from acquisition through to retention.
You will have a particular focus on our Retail and Grocery offerings, and will be tasked with creating content that provides value to this audience and positions Deliveroo as their partner of choice.
Reporting to the Manager, B2B Content Development, you will be part of a wider team of B2B Marketing experts. You will also work with other teams to make sure that your content reflects our latest thinking and insights.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Generate Deliveroo’s “evergreen” retail and grocery partner-facing content that we deliver through our B2B communication channel.
- Help Deliveroo acquire new retail and grocery partners through lead generation content campaigns and automated nurturing journeys.
- Contribute to our trade press agenda in each market in collaboration with our Communications team
- Support the B2B Content Manager to identify and develop ‘news-worthy’ stories and insights that could be developed into meaningful and impactful thought leadership content and reports which will be picked up by the (trade) media in all or selected markets.
- Manage our operational communications to Partners
- B2B Marketing domain expertise: solid competency in copywriting, proofing and editing; experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms; optional: understanding of SEO and/or building of social media campaigns.
- Creative & analytical: ability to identify goals and produce creative content campaigns to achieve them. An understanding of what makes a good piece of content. The ability to justify decisions using data.
- Customer-led, sales-led approach: a commercial mindset that focuses on understanding customer needs and objections, ability to identify compelling, commercially-led hooks that inspire action while ensuring content is simple to understand.
- Project management: ability to manage and progress multiple, complex projects in parallel that involve multiple partners across markets and other Deliveroo functions.
- Problem-solving & strategic thinking: clearly frames increasingly broad or complex issues, articulates tradeoffs, and recommends solutions. Understand the strategic implications of their work. Can anticipate risks and suggest ways to mitigate.
- Communication & influence: simplify complex ideas and focus communication. Collaborate effectively across a wider range of teams and stakeholder groups.
- Team development and community-building: a team player who readily collaborates cross-functionally and can resolve areas of misalignment or conflict between teams. Finds opportunities to build a sense of community and coach more junior team members.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, butWe offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.