Restaurant Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Collaboration Connoisseur: you work closely with the various account managers to build and maintain a good relationship with our partners. You will be the bridge between the sales team and the marketing teams, implementing and optimising processes and communication to run a smooth long-term collaboration
- Analytical Alchemist: you plan and evaluate campaigns using both internal and external data, in order to improve the effectiveness of campaigns
- Campaign Cuisinier: you build, implement and maintain a framework for promotions that ensures that we can develop campaigns effectively and efficiently
- Consumer obsessed: you become the expert in the field of our restaurants and you continuously identify new opportunities that have a positive effect on our results. You work with product leads and channel leads (for example CRM) to find out which functionalities we should make available for our restaurants.
- Window dresser: you ensure that the Deliveroo brand is visible in the cities where we are active through in-store restaurant branding. You develop and implement an impactful plan for visibility in restaurants where you work with both digital and physical elements.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing,
- Excellent ability to communicate at different levels,
- Experience in working on different projects at the same time, whereby you are also able to set the right priorities at the right time,
- Must be an English speaking candidate: Bilingual is a plus,
- A growth mindset with a solution-oriented attitude, where you have a strong preference for collaboration,
- A proactive attitude whereby you work independently and plan your projects yourself,
- Experience in setting up partnerships, preferably with restaurants and / or within the hospitality industry,
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness are required,
- Bachelor degree, Master is a plus.