National Account Manager
As a National Account Manager you will manage the daily relationship with a portfolio of the largest restaurant partners. You will use your expertise of the Deliveroo platform to grow these partners' sales whilst helping them to improve their daily operations and become more efficient as they work with customers and riders.
Use data to understand patterns in how these partners are performing and creating compelling insight into how and where they can improve will be important to your success in the role. You will report to your Client Partner to work with main functions such as Marketing, Operations and Product.
Working with restaurant partners of this scale you will often have to overcome challenges that Deliveroo is facing for the first time, shaping the future of how we work with the very largest partners globally.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of partner specific goals, presenting partner performance review meetings with partners
- Manage weekly operational meetings and reviews, build and deliver insight during regular reviews with support from your Client Partner
- Provide insight and guidance on how to improve and grow delivery as a channel
- Increase revenue and health metrics by consulting restaurant partners on best practice
- Deliver in person training sessions for main restaurant partners to include: operational best practice, Deliveroo insights and on site troubleshooting
- Identify opportunities to developing the relationship with key restaurant partners by involving and working with other parts of the Deliveroo business
- Partner with regional Commercial Managers to identify and prioritise opportunities for growth in necessary regional zones across the UK
- Work with restaurant marketing counterparts to deliver marketing campaigns that create value for restaurant partners
- Experience in account management or a strategic partnerships role
- Ability to manage data and create compelling insight that is clear and applicable
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic high-growth company
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. We currently operate in a hybrid working environment allowing you more flexibility between work and home.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.