Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst
About the team
The Financial Planning and Analysis team's core mission is to help Deliveroo make more useful decisions. We aim to build long-term company value, and we achieve this by setting company strategy, facilitating world-class execution, understanding and sharing the drivers of our business, and delivering accurate financial results, all while managing risks and keeping an eye out for opportunities. Finally, it's important that we foster and evolve a team culture to allow each team member to grow. You will report to the FP&A Director and be based in our HQ (London, Cannon Street) office. The finance team are operating on a hybrid model (two days a week in the office).
- Deliver in-depth business analysis for Global leadership team using your financials, analytical & strategic experience to provide necessary relevant insights and help shape decision
- Help understand and shaping the performance against targets, previous years for Senior Leadership
- Ensure data accuracy of the P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet and of main performance metrics and provide applicable insights to improve performance, anticipate returns on investments and manage results expectations
- Create improvements with our planning processes (annual, quarterly and long term) through improved tooling.
- Become an expert in Looker (our data visualisation tool) and Pigment our management reporting tool - able to develop planning models.
- Work with HQ Finance & Strategy teams in monitoring monthly performance and in execution of company wide projects
- Create projects to improve efficiency on the way we operate by building new processes
- Advanced G-sheets or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) skills SQL, Python or similar coding experience (even if not in a work environment)
- Financial experience with an understanding of the P&L, and experience with the Cash Flow and Balance Sheet.
- Think outside of the box and of using all the tools at your disposal to across multiple departments and scales
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.