Operations Representative - Cantonese
Senior Operations Representative - Cantonese speaker
We’re looking for a talented person to join the Rider Services center department, a bustling and vibrant team who help riders get out on the road and support them once they’re there. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities, whilst supporting riders when they need our support the most. You will also work closely with our Restaurant, Customer and Legal teams to resolve incidents involving riders.
Reporting into the Rider Safety Team Lead, you will be a key part of the team that ensures we are providing best in class support to our Riders, Customers and Restaurants. As a Senior Rep, you will work on escalated incidents, as well as supporting the team to drive improvement.
- Providing support to riders via email and sometimes over the phone
- Reviewing incident reports and making decisions on rider behaviour inline with our internal policies
- Being a key point of contact with our stakeholders in Customer Care, Legal, Restaurant Support and Policy, as well as within the Rider Services Centre and Safety teams in all markets
- Working with our insurers and the police to resolve queries
- Responding to escalated queries, and supporting junior members of the team through more complex incidents
- Ensuring our training materials and best practice guides are up to date
- Carrying out regular quality calibrations to ensure compliance to procedures and process
- Identifying areas for improvement and working on those solutions with the Team Lead to increase team performance and quality
- Reviewing Supplier Agreement offboardings to enhance trust and transparency
- Working to ambitious targets while maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Situations aren’t always clear cut, so you will need to be confident making decisions in line with our internal policies.
- Excellent Communicator: You are confident and highly proficient in written and spoken English, as well as a second language (currently prioritising applicants who are proficient in written and spoken French, Italian or Cantonese)
- Organised: You are detail-oriented and can prioritise the right work at the right time
- Collaborative: You enjoy working with others in a fast-changing environment with ambitious targets
Inquisitive: You are curious and can challenge processes that aren’t working -- you get to the bottom of things
- Adaptable: You are creative, resourceful and comfortable making decisions with ambiguous information
- Motivated: You are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and eager to always improve
- Analytical: You are confident with data and familiar with Excel/Gsheets
- Empathetic: You are keen to provide riders with world class support
- Experience using Zendesk
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience (Prior experience in Customer Support preferred)
Workplace and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.