At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. To do that, we’re building a company where everyone can do the best work of their lives.
The Rider Engagement team sits within the UKI Operations department and is focused on improving the experience of our riders, restaurants and customers through obtaining, understanding and acting on rider insight.
As a Partnerships Associate, you'll focus on managing existing partnerships and sourcing new partners to be beneficial to our riders. You will help support the UK and Ireland rider engagement by bringing to life our partnership strategy. You will report to the Rider Partnerships Manager in the London office (hybrid role).
You will support the Rider Partnerships Manager to better understand the types of partnerships riders want to see and then negotiate the best offers, deals and perks to support them during their time riding. You will then go on to plan a stellar campaign and launch to maintain high levels of engagement throughout the rider fleet.
What you'll do
- Support the current Rider Partnerships Manager to build our strategy for rider partnerships in the UK and Ireland
- Responsible for daily tasks such as partnership operations, utilisation, relationship maintenance, and building educational comms for riders
- Implement our partnership strategy and bring these partnerships to life
- Work with legal, privacy and data protection teams to form agreements
- Draft comms supporting Rider Engagement campaigns including partnerships, competitions and other plans supporting our rider proposition
- Identify areas of improvement to our existing comms and CRM lifecycle
- Track rider partnership data, to share back with the Rider Partnerships Manager to ensure this information informs future and current partnerships to deliver value for riders
- Add and update the rider perks site to ensure all partnerships are available to riders
- Talk to riders, getting their feedback and finding opportunities to better educate riders on the perks available to them
- Be creative and proactive
- Organisational and project management skills - experience in partnership management
- Build relationships with different types of people - colleagues, partners, riders
- A good eye for a deal, and willingness to push for better for our riders
- Knowledge of what good is for riders and awareness of the kinds of partnerships they may benefit from
- Implement strategies and plans according to management planning
- Proofread and editing skills
- Willing to travel for rider events and meetings across the United Kingdom and Ireland
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, and looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an exciting space.