At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
In an effort to build the definitive food company, Deliveroo has expanded its offerings to include the grocery section where we aim to provide our customers with the best selection in the country. In order for us to guarantee the best experience for our customers, we need to ensure that our operations on the back-end are working smoothly.
What you will be doing:
- Using the newly launched bulk uploader on a day to day basis to create, modify and upload menus/skus for recently onboarded partners as well as existing ones.
- Working with the account management team to optimise the naming & placement of SKU categories across multiple partners.
- Working to ensure that the listed menu items & categories follow the best practices guidelines shared by the central team.
- Mapping SKU’s with their existing/respective images.
- Optimising Partner catalogues to generate a high-quality ODC menu.
What skills you'll need:
- Must have sufficient experience working with Microsoft office tools.
- Knowledge of the Retail landscape in the UAE is a plus.
- Salesforce experience in the F&B sector is a plus.
- Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month.
- A fantastic communicator with a "get it done" mindset, well organised and efficient.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.