Senior Service Management Specialist
Senior Service Management Specialist - Enterprise Technology (ET)
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the business services powering Deliveroo's teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually create service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
Deliveroo Service Management (SM) aspires to create a collaborative working partnership between Enterprise Technology, enabling functions and its user base. The success of this partnership is continually reviewed against many different metrics across service level agreements, KPIs and business perception.
As a Senior Service Management Specialist you will be initially focussed on Service Ownership and building our strategic ITIL Service Management capabilities. At Deliveroo you will be responsible, with others in the team, for ownership of key services, the successful management and improvement of ITIL 4 practices. The main objective of the SM team is to deliver performing services, processes and improve the maturity of service delivery within Enterprise Technology.
This is a hybrid role with some expectations to come into our office in Cannon Street. You will report into the Service Management & Onboarding Lead.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of an operational Service(s), managing service improvements and risks.
- Govern ITIL 4 capabilities including Incident, Problem & Change for your assigned Service(s).
- Design, implement and improve key metrics for your assigned service(s)
- Manage key operational suppliers for your assigned service(s)
- Lead the implementation of prioritised ITIL 4 practices which are fit for purpose at Deliveroo e.g Service Portfolio Management
- Be an ambassador for Service Management across ET and the wider Deliveroo business. Provide Service Management advice and support
- Establish lasting relationships with Enterprise Technology customers
- Analyse metrics to measure the success of practices
- Regularly meet ET customers to understand business perception and assess customer satisfaction
- Contribute to a 24x7 on-call Major Incident Management rota.
- 5+ years' experience in Service Ownership and management
- Experience in building the Service Portfolio capability
- Understanding of ITIL 4 or ITIL v3 approach, principles and practices
- ITIL v3 or 4 certification
- Experience in defining success measures and creating insightful dashboards
- Experience in Service Ownership
- Experience working across organisational boundaries on a local and global basis
- Effective communication with all levels of staff from junior to senior management
- Internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Experience in business technologies and business considerations
- Knowledge of an ITSM tool (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, SDLC, and SRE ways of working
We’re also interested in…
- Experience of influence and partnership.
- Experience of one or more ITSM and project management tools including; ServiceNow, Jira
- Industry recognised advocate of Service Management & Agile ways of working
- Advanced ITIL certifications (v3 Expert / 4 Managing Professional).
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.