Marketing Associate, Deliveroo for Work
Deliveroo for Work (DfW) is Deliveroo’s B2B2C service, allowing companies to offer their employees delicious food that's simply expensed. Employers customise and assign individual Deliveroo allowances to their employees, who in turn order through the same Deliveroo experience, without the hassles of expenses. Employers across the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Italy, UAE, HK and Singapore choose DfW for many workplace food occasions, such as daily lunches, dinner and team treats. Having built this foundation, DfW has a HUGE growth ambition, with 2024 being an important year for the business.
As DfW Marketing Executive, you'll sit within the DFW Central Marketing Team, reporting into the Global Marketing Lead. You will work with other members of the Central Marketing team, alongside Marketing Champions across DfW’s international markets. Your role will involve collaboration with members of the Commercial, Finance and Tech functions alongside teams within the B2C business. The marketing plan for 2024 will establish operational improvements in global processes, guide DfW awareness and understanding, support the commercial team in driving lead generation and conversion, and retain and promote loyalty amongst clients. You will support each of these 4 pillars of the plan and you will be somebody who enjoys this range and opportunity for learning. DfW is a startup within Deliveroo, with a team that balances technical expertise with a “get stuck in” approach to building a business at pace. You are excited by this unique opportunity to build a business and team, with curiosity" and a winning mindset as we begin DfW’s new chapter.
The Central Marketing team is growing as a team and evolving in remit, with this role offering broad support across.
- International CRM. Organised through a new calendar process, each market sends 1-2 emails per month to existing clients. You will support this process by increasing creative excellence and consistency, recognising market nuances in style and tone. It will require upskilling in important software tools, Canva, Pardot and Salesforce, and working with the DfW Global Marketing Manager to embed brand identity and TOV.
- Competitor Analysis. The workplace food space is valuable, therefore you will lead regular research and communication of competitor propositions. You will build relationships with many often senior team members and expertise in the competitive landscape.
- Owned social content. In 2024 DfW will relaunch owned social channels, generating new content that aligns to newly identified content pillars. You will work with the DfW Marketing Manager to guide creative and operational improvements, progressively expanding our channels and creative ambition.
- Trade PR and Events. DfW Marketing plans to grow up PR and Events across all markets in 2024. You will help implement Trade PR across all international markets and help accomplish events.
- Commercial support. This will be a varied element of the role, ranging from creation of sales collateral to sending of operational emails to clients, and you will help develop client-facing material.
- Analysis. We are on a journey to evolve our software to lead greater reporting capability. You will support the Global Marketing Operations Manager in driving this progress. You will support teams across all markets in analysing the impact of marketing activity, assessing the quality of leads, to ensure further evolution of our marketing effectiveness.
We are looking for a candidate with +3 years of relevant experience who has:
- DfW Ambition - B2B experience is not a must - but a appetite to grow our business is!
- Proactivity. We are scaling up and we need someone who wants to get started and can get the right team involved.
- Project management skills, approaching each task with a focused objective.
- Experience building relationships and in a matrix organisation is beneficial.
- Interest in brand building with a flair for communication excellence.
- A curiosity for competitor dynamics, international differences and software improvements, with a bias for playing to win.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that you may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.