Rider Compliance Representative
Operations Representative (Rider Onboarding/Compliance)
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We’re looking for a talented person to join our Central Rider Operations team. This is a bustling and vibrant team that helps applicants become riders to ensure we have enough riders in the fleet to supply customer demand and run sweeps on current riders to maintain compliance. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
You will report to the Rider Compliance Team Lead and be responsible for looking after the processes the team uses to progress applicants through and run audits to ensure that it is running smoothly, is as efficiently as possible and makes any updates necessary.
What you'll do:
- Updating comms within each applicant/rider flow (HTML)
- Looking after the rider onboarding & compliance flow to ensure no friction in the process with our partner stages
- Look after supply and compliance pacing and ensure we are on target
- Helping to launch new markets, being involved in everything from the rider apply page to the process of keeping our fleet compliant with the local requirements
- Create training documents and perform training sessions for the team, new starters and vendor
- Update training materials regularly
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Being proactive in escalating issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and either French, Dutch, Italian or Portuguese
- You are an excellent and confident communicator
- You are highly organised
- You are detail-oriented
- You are a strong team player
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are curious and can challenge processes that aren’t working -- you get to the bottom of things
- Experience using Fountain and Salesforce
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest-growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, and looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.