Senior Product Manager, Engagement
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximise the revenue of their existing business. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for Marketing, Promotions, Care, finance, and others, to keep the operation running effectively.
Life as a product manager can mean working in any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and partners. Day to day, you’ll tackle new, interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to solve them. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
Our Consumer product group is what connects Deliveroo to our 8 million active users and is where the consumer journey starts. We are striving to transform the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. Our value proposition to consumers aims to always provide the best availability, selection, experience and value, whilst also building an emotional connection with our brand.
We have spent years establishing a proposition that can be adapted to appeal to every neighbourhood and consumer – from students, to professionals or families, and from city centres to suburbs, commuter belts and small towns. Everyone eats and Deliveroo has an offer that reflects what people across every neighbourhood want.
Sitting with the Consumer organisation, our Marketing Platforms team works closely with the central and local marketing teams. This team works with advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Meta, TikTok, Apple Maps etc) to ensure that our existing and potential customers see great Deliveroo ads in those platforms and then navigate smoothly into Deliveroo’s website or app or App Store to download the app. The Marketing Platforms team also owns tools and capabilities for scalable marketing, including the powerful data platform which allows Deliveroo marketing teams to be insanely data-driven.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, build and optimise customer journeys from external advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Meta, TikTok, Apple Maps, etc) into Deliveroo web-site and app;
- Build new powerful in-app features to promote various offers and deals to our customers;
- Shape up our thinking on customer privacy and marketing consent;
- Work with marketing teams across the globe to help them launch powerful marketing campaigns without heavy reliance on engineers.
- You have experience in product management, partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing a dedicated team and leading product prioritisation, the roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, be data-driven and influence across all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to manage across a broad set of stakeholders with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Track-record of balancing business and user needs against a long term vision and product strategy.
- You have a track record of success partnering with engineers, product designers and data scientists to tackle ambiguous problems. You have overseen and supported dedicated teams and led product prioritisation, developed roadmaps and been responsible for the delivery of functionality.
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in an environment where impact and speed of execution are paramount.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.