Restaurant Launch Assistant - Italian Speaking
We're expanding our operations currently, and as part of that, we're building a Restaurant Launch Team to engage with all of our new restaurants partners we bring on to the Deliveroo platform that fall under the EU small and medium businesses team.
As a Restaurant Launch Assistant, you'll support new restaurants as they get started with Deliveroo and ensure they understand the process of onboarding them, answer any questions they have and generally providing a high level of service as they require it.
You'll work to tight turnaround times, using your communication skills, empathy and problem solving abilities to navigate requests from restaurants across the country.It is important you're able to work the following hours to mirror the peak usage times for our restaurant partners, Monday to Friday 09:30:am - 18:30pm (subject to change).
- You'll be on the phone, helping our new restaurants partners get set up and ready to start taking orders
- Working with the launch team, the sales team, and our account managers, you'll be the face of Deliveroo for all of our newest partners
- You'll be ready to take on challenging KPI's, whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- You'll need to manage your own time, whilst developing and maintaining daily call plans
- You will report to the Restaurant Launch team leader
What you'll need to be successful
- Phone presence, with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Native or fluent Italian speaker
- The confidence to make regular calls
- You'll work as part of a small team so be a good team player, and be someone others want to work with
- Commitment to professional development
- It's important to keep in mind it's not just what you do, but how you do it - be someone others enjoy working with, and be a positive influence on the team
Life at Deliveroo
The culture at Deliveroo is crucial to the success of the business, Manchester is home to Deliveroo's UK SMB Team and hosts the only SMB SDR team in the UK! The office is an open plan and modern workspace, making it a great environment to learn and enjoy working.You will be surrounded by a friendly, supportive, and rigorous work culture and are exposed to the decision-making process with management and like-minded individuals. Trust is the ultimate foundation of Deliveroo. Employees are trusted with accountability and are given opportunities to share ideas and collaborate. Individual freedom is an important success factor at Deliveroo, providing a safe space for creativity and new ideas. We promote this positive culture with a focus on health and well-being of employees where everyone can be their authentic self.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.