Customer Care Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.Benefits and DiversityAt Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
The central Customer Care management team is expanding rapidly and the Global Workforce Management & Planning team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover ten markets across Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia.Key to this expansion is an immediate need for a Real Time Analyst to join the team to help develop and implement Real Time planning and monitoring methodologies in order to drive efficiencies and bring a consistency of approach to all markets.
Reporting to the Real Time Team Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the real-time management of our customer care workforce on a global scale. You will use WFM software and tools to analyse data, and recommend actions and solutions for both long-term planning and immediate responses to a variety of potential crises.
- Using Workforce Management software and tools to analyse forecast accuracy and Real Time Workforce requirements
- Using analytical tools to find out the root cause of forecasting discrepancies
- Create great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor Real Time Management for our Workforce
What you'll be doing:
- Review workload forecasts, accounting for trends and seasonality in contact rates and order volumes, highlight issues and roadblock that prevents us from achieving our service levels
- Track the impact of operational change activities affecting Customer Care to improve the accuracy of our forecasts
- Ensure daily tracking of forecast accuracy across markets, quickly responding to any issues encountered locally in our markets, or centrally
- Review performance data and contact volumes to monitor changes and trends in real time
- Support in-house markets with real-time management and monitoring
- Work hand-in-hand with onsite and supplier Real Time teams to ensure schedule adherence and minimal unplanned in-office shrinkage
- 1 year+ proven experience in Workforce and Real Time Management
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Strong sense of urgency
- Monitor and manage workforce performance in Real Time, this will mean to work in evenings, weekends and some Bank Holidays.
- Strong Excel or Google Sheet modelling skills; for example, using pivot tables and index match formula
- Proven analytical skills and mindset
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with customer care operations, support teams and outsources partners
- Proven experience working in a fast pace environment
Preferred Experience (but not essential)
- Desired proven experience of WFM systems such as Teleopti, IEX or similar WFM systems