Account Manager Greater London
The U.K. & Ireland is our domestic and most mature market. Teams include commercial, operations, marketing and strategy, and teams in the UK&I partner with global departments such as product, technology and consumer. You will be based in London and will be a hybrid role.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Greater London. This is a rare opportunity to become an important member of a growing, well-funded startup. You'll build relationships with our restaurant partners in your area, improving our proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue our fast growth. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys building relationships and drawing insights from data to guide growth. You will report to the Regional Manager for Greater London.
What you'll be doing
- You will Maintain relationships between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners through regular meetings.
- You will Drive restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- As an Account manager you will Negotiate contracts and terms of partnership
- Partner with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Work with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Improve and present new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Map, prospect, pitch and close new restaurants across your region in a an organised fashion. This means being a city level expert including knowing the up and coming restaurants and which restaurants customers crave most
- Some experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will have a commercial mindset and be comfortable working with data
- You will have experience achieving targets
- Regular commute to greater London
- The role requires a drivers License and car to go meet partners- travel costs will be expensed
Commuter Belt South: Reading across to Bexleyheath way and down to Royal Tunbridge Wells & Reigate. Ideally you will be based near Reading/Guildford/Woking areas.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many benefits in areas including family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space. #CMR