Senior Marketing Technologist
Please note, this is a fixed-term contract running until October 2024.
What you'll do:
- Support the technical delivery of the vision for Marketing Technology at Deliveroo within the Marketing Platforms team.
- Be the go-to MarTech counterpart supporting Performance Marketing and other central marketing functions at Deliveroo.
- Support strategy and prioritisation of the Marketing Platforms roadmap to ensure we achieve performance targets and maximise growth opportunities.
- Support the wider MarTech team, elevating the quality of technical execution with a focus on Python coaching.
- Use rapid experimentation to find new growth opportunities to increase the growth of marketing, both through enabling new marketing channels and finding new ways to use and scale existing channels.
- Collaborate with the Staff Marketing Technologist, Group Product Manager and Marketing Platforms Director to leverage technology to improve operational processes through automation.
- Collaborate with Data partners (Data Science and Analytics Engineering) to improve the quality of measurement, promote structured performance management through clear reporting and make data-informed tradeoffs to maximise the impact of marketing spend and execution.
- Apply a blend of programming skill, data analysis and digital marketing expertise to make change happen by automating and scaling our digital marketing activities.
- Evaluate existing output of the team and improve them. For example, auditing our scripts that use APIs from our marketing platforms to automate campaign creation, building tools to grow activity and automate campaign testing/experimentation.
- Analyse and report on impact, efficiency and opportunities for optimisation within our digital marketing portfolio using the wealth of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data we have available.
- Work with data science to conceive, design, implement and report on tests and experiments to further our understanding of how and why our channels influence customer behaviour.
- Work with Analytics Engineering to ensure seamless integration between platforms and measurement/tracking frameworks.
- Work with our creative studio on a programme of creative testing and automation across all our digital platforms.
- Scope for working to expand our execution options by building new capabilities in existing channels, testing platform functionality and setting up entirely new platforms.
- Advanced Python programming skills
- Commercial mindset
- Digital marketing domain expertise, with a focus on Google Ads (bonus, non-essential)
- Hands-on experience setting up campaigns in ad platforms like GoogleAds & Facebook (bonus, non-essential)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, butWe offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, wellbeing, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.