Operations Manager - Rider Support
Operations Manager - Rider Support
The Global Care Operations team - Rider Support
The Operations team is the engine room within Marketplace Support - owning agent performance across our in-house and outsourced teams. Our focus is improving customer, partners and rider experience and delivering efficiencies.
In this role you'll be involved in three key areas:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to own and manage day-to-day performance of all rider-related non-live service queues (including English and non-English speaking markets)
- Leading on projects to meet departmental goals (i.e. KPI improvement and cost saving initiatives)
- Creating business insights, KPIs and targets to measure effectiveness (e.g. using agent level reporting to create productivity targets)
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the performance of our outsourced partners, identifying areas for improvement and creating plans to achieve them
- Identifying and prioritising performance gaps with internal stakeholders (e.g. policies, processes, macros) and owning performance improvement strategies where required
- Implementing cross-functional corrective action plans to help guide and support vendors exhibiting performance deficiencies
- Supporting in-market rider teams, ensuring that they’re receiving the level of support required and that the vendor performance and priorities are in line with their expectations
- Relentlessly driving change - surfacing issues across operations, generating hypotheses, and landing improvements
- Owning performance deep dives and leading updates with executive stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps)
- Ensuring the successful implementation of new processes or vendors so that it runs smoothly and that a framework to measure their performance is in place throughout their contract lifecycle
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years’ experience as an Operations Manager in a fast moving and dynamic company - previous BPO experience is highly desirable
- Is results driven, with experience of leading performance improvement projects
- Can prioritise effectively and lead on multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Is knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk / Salesforce) and has experience of creating synergies across systems
- Is knowledgeable on business intelligence systems (e.g. Looker/Power BI) and can easily analyse and interpret data dashboards
- Has some partner / vendor management experience
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.