Senior Process Analyst
Senior Process Analyst
The Senior Process Analyst is responsible for leading initiatives to drive customer and agent experience for all three sides of our marketplace. Working with our Operations, Product, and Service Excellence partners, you will identify, develop, and deliver process improvements, and solve problems at scale. This is always with the aim of improving the customer and agent experience at Deliveroo, while protecting our reputation and minimising our exposure to financial and regulatory risk.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and documenting agent processes to enhance the overall experience for our marketplace support agents, consumers, riders, and restaurants.
- Leading analysis and investigations into key metrics to identify opportunities for improvement, using data driven insights to develop solutions and prioritise effectively.
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo, including Operations, Product, and Service Excellence teams to understand business requirements, progress business critical initiatives, and support on the delivery of cross functional projects.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to implement automation, and optimise agent processes
- Proven experience of designing processes, preferably within a contact centre environment
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, to clearly present ideas, theories, and projects to senior management and operational teams.
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and creating strong relationships with external stakeholders
- General understanding of risk and compliance management is preferred.
- Working proficiency in a second language is desirable.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest-growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, and looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.