Senior CRM Executive
About the team
You'll sit within the CRM team, but work with teams from across the whole business, including our Product, Engineering and Data Science teams. You'll be a passionate and technical email marketer, who puts the customer at the centre of their decision making and campaign execution. You'll be the kind of person who can't wait to look at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You'll lead kick-off meetings for a new campaign full of ideas (based on what we've learnt through data, competitor examples and your own inspiration).
About the role
As a Senior CRM Executive within the central team you'll be instrumental to delivering campaigns to enhance customer experiences, improve operational efficiencies and grow our bottom line through the successful implementation of our CRM engagement road-map. Overall, you'll want to create campaigns that are meaningful to customers, deliver across the right channels at the right time and that have a positive impact on the customer and the business. This role will report into the Head of CRM and will offer hybrid working between our London HQ and home.
What you'll be doing
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and programmes
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns to deliver engagement, consideration & conversions
- Work with stakeholders to create test strategies, including testing that optimises performance of all campaigns
- Develop working practices, alongside the Head of CRM, to improve operational rigour, documentation, knowledge sharing and stakeholder communications
- Oversee campaigns from creation to execution, including analysis and reporting
- Build emails, push notifications and in app messages
- Be comfortable with data targeting, segmentation & analysis - pulling it, manipulating it and interpreting it
- Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide your future ideas
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or relevant experience
- 3+ years of CRM experience building complex campaigns
- HTML familiarity (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- ○ Email coding (responsive design)
- ○ Email deployment experience (Braze experience preferred)
- ○ Data visualisation tools (Looker experience preferred)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.