Global Training Manager (French)
Global Training Manager French speaker - Customer Experience
About the team
The Deliveroo Care team, based in London, centrally manages our global Customer Care and Commercial Operations for consumers, riders and restaurants. With a company as big as Deliveroo, we have a number of contact centres based around the globe to support all our markets and multiple languages.
About the role
This role reports directly to the Senior Global Learning and Development Manager, serving as a pivotal and influential role in enabling us to deliver high quality learning strategies and training content to our global and French speaking teams.
What you'll be doing
- Build and maintain training content, with a focus on French, in a variety of formats (e-learning, ILT, assessments, microlearning, workshops etc)
- Drive continuous improvement through analysis of data and identify what areas need to be trained next
- Ensure all content is written in an engaging and accessible manner for the relevant audience, with consistent tone of voice, style and key messaging across markets
- Draft training deployment plans and consult with regional teams for rollout
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and upskilling training material
- Work closely with our Policy team to ensure content is relevant and updated
- Deliver Train the Trainer sessions across our inhouse and outsource partners as needed (mostly in French)
- Support Care functions to identify problems and recommend strategies for training solutions
- Work on department projects that require Training expertise
- Support the maintenance of the LMS and e-learning activities
- Work closely with our partners in scheduling Trainings and track completion and effectiveness
- Facilitate our internal Care experience sessions
- Occasional travel may be required to support with training rollouts and other projects
- Fluent in both English and French. You are able to exhibit your linguistic expertise in both languages
- 3+ years training experience in L&D/ Training background within a Customer Service industry
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Prior experience producing e-learning material in a concise and engaging manner for a global audience
- A solid background in the design, development and implementation of training for Customer Care from self-directed digital content to learning journeys across face-to-face, virtual and digital
- Be comfortable using industry-standard software and languages for E-learning (Google docs, Office, Articulate, Rise, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to influence others in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Confident in leading/owning learning projects end-to-end
- Deliver Care induction and continuous improvement training as needed
- Proficiency designing, developing, and delivering engaging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations
- Proficiency in converting already written content by a partner (policy, manuals, toolkits) and turning it into e-learning or ILT materials
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.