Head of Deliveroo For Work
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of prestigious companies and startups. As Head of Hong Kong for Deliveroo for Work, you will be defining and executing strategies across sales, account management, marketing, and operations to win new business and optimize existing corporate accounts. You will help achieve our mission to deliver amazing food experiences at work (wherever this might be - office, home, co-working space, etc.) and will work closely with the other members of the DFW team globally.
This role is based in Hong Kong and reports directly to the Global Director of Deliveroo for Work in our London headquarters.
What you’ll be doing…
- Developing strategic vision and operational leadership to maximize revenue growth and profitability and drive efficiency
- Identifying new business opportunities and driving the sales process to ensure successful outcomes
- Leading the local sales and account management teams, providing coaching, mentoring, and support to deliver growth and strengthen corporate relationships
- Managing and nurturing customer relationships at executive levels, from initial lead generation to final contract negotiations to account growth and management, across both large global enterprises and a portfolio of SMBs
- Working closely with the other members of the DFW leadership team to develop global go to market and product strategies and cascade them into local tangible operating plans
- Developing, managing, and monitoring key performance indicators to ensure sales and account management targets are met or exceeded
- Collaborate with DFW Marketing team to ensure the DFW Hong Kong marketing budget is invested appropriately and most effectively
- Preparing and presenting regular sales reports to senior management, including market analysis and competitive intelligence
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, customer needs, and competitive offerings, providing insights and recommendations to senior management to drive continuous product improvement and innovation
- Being the global advocate for the DFW business unit to the Hong Kong management team
You meet the following requirements…
You have a natural commercial attitude, understand the B2B world, and are customer-obsessed. You also are:
- An experienced commercial professional
- You will likely have 8+ years experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably managing both account management and sales teams
- You have a proven track record of achieving and surpassing commercial targets
- A strategic thinker, communicator and negotiator:
- You have strong analytical and organisational skills
- A demonstrated ability to design strategic plans and execute on goals with high impact results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation and project management skills
- You are an empathetic leader, who can not only build, but also mentor and inspire a team
- A relentless executor, motivated and process driven:
- You don't hesitate to get your hands dirty and look at the details but you're just as comfortable thinking long-term and inspiring a team.
- You are self-motivated and exhibit an ability to motivate others
- You are results-driven
- You are passionate, entrepreneurial, and a self-starter who questions the status quo and strives for exceptional results
- You design new opportunities and build internal and external excitement for new initiatives
- You are passionate about food and restaurants and wish to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.