Junior Designer (UAE National)
Marketing Generalist - Associate (UAE Nationals Only)
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
The Marketing associate will be supporting the Senior Marketing Manager with customer campaigns. This role will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing activity across multiple channels and helping Deliveroo with translation and copywriting across all these channels. The role will report into the Senior Marketing Manager in the UAE.
- Work with the senior marketing manager to execute consumer activity based on the marketing calendar
- Own the UAE’s Arabic communication through owned and purchased channels.
- Collaborate with brand team on the translation of the creative and messaging on creative against the marketing media plans
- Take ownership of all Arabic copywriting for the UAE
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation, and insight into current food trends
- Fluent written and spoken English & Arabic are essential
- Experience using Google suite or Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- UAE passport & Family book (Khulasat Al Qaid)
Benefits and Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Annual flight allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.