CRM Regional Manager, Fixed Term Contract
About the role
As a CRM Regional Manager, you’ll provide an outstanding CRM strategy in your markets to increase engagement and overall value to both the customer and Deliveroo. CRM is a core pillar of our Global and Local strategies, and an important aspect of this role will be to collaborate across the Central CRM team and the Local CRM/Marketing functions to ensure that customers receive a consistent experience across all areas of CRM and enforce CRM best practice. You would report into the Head of CRM and work a hybrid working model, between our London HQ and home.
You’ll put the customer at the centre of your decision-making and campaign execution. You'll be the kind of person who can’t wait to look at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns, with a deep understanding of the technical setup of our campaigns.
What you'll be doing
- Drive the planning & implementation of CRM activity, ensuring coordination with key stakeholders within the local teams
- Work with the CRM function within Local marketing teams to plan activity and execute CRM strategy and toolkits, in order to build engagement and loyalty with our customers
- Capture requirements for additional CRM functionality from local teams and feed into CRM project roadmaps
- Specify, communicate and measure against important CRM KPIs to guide improvements across CRM performance
- Build test and learn technical programs to develop & optimise CRM best practices
- Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide your future ideas
- Minimum of 3-4 years CRM management experience
- Technical knowledge in CRM campaign execution (preferably Braze)
- HTML familiarity (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- Experience working with central and local functions
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Data visualisation tools & reporting (preferably Looker)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, where they want it.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.