Salesforce Technical Architect
We're building the definitive online food company, transforming the way the world eats by making hyper-local food more convenient and accessible. We obsess about building the future of food, whilst using our network as a force for good. We're at the forefront of an industry, powered by our market-leading technology and unrivalled network to bring incredible convenience and selection to our customers.
Working at Deliveroo is the perfect environment to build a definitive career, motivated by impact. Firstly, the impact that working here will have on your development, allowing you to grow faster than you might elsewhere; secondly, the impact that you can have on Deliveroo, leaving your mark as we scale; and finally, being part of something bigger, through the impact that we make together in our marketplace and communities.
Deliveroo's Salesforce team is running numerous change projects globally to support the rapid growth of the company. We're seeking an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join our Partner LifeCycle team to partner with our global and local stakeholders and lead the development and deployment of business-critical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Technical lead will have a solid Salesforce and software engineering background to lead a team of 3-5 developers to establish a technical vision, drive technical approach decisions and manage the technical quality of work packages under their remit. thrives in fast-paced environments and is passionate about delivering complex features in collaboration with technology teams and business stakeholders from Sales, Service, Marketing and Product Management.
- You will provide a technical direction to a team of developers throughout the full software development life cycle.
- You will drive definition and enforces best practice for code development, release and deployment management, with the goal of minimising risk while sustaining a fast pace.
- Works closely with Product Owners to triage enhancements/project requests with the goal of providing rough work estimates and clarifying requirements.
- Advises on tradeoffs between technology, feasibility and best practice to make choices that fit the constraints of our various projects.
- Empowers and drives his team to deliver technical designs and detailed work estimates (within the story points Agile framework).
- Conducts design reviews as required to make sure impacts to other features, performance or integrations are considered and addressed.
- 10+ years of experience working in Salesforce software development at various capacities.
- 3+ years working as a Salesforce Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
- 3+ years working in Agile andDevOps environmentsExtensive experience and understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and proficient knowledge and understanding of Service Cloud.
- Experience with managed or custom applications integrated or used along with Salesforce such as Docusign, Pardot, payment processing gateways, etc.
- Strong experience implementing deployment processes between salesforce environments, ideally using DevOps tools to automate deployments.
- Experience with both classic and lightning interfaces.
- Experience of all phases of software development life-cycle.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform.
- Previous demonstrable experience writing Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, batch classes, and have a proficiency in REST-based web services, Java, HTML, XML, and SQL.
- Confidence to raise warning flags about technical or project issues where appropriate.
- Good coaching skills.
Workplace and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.
At Deliveroo, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package that supports their well-being, financial security, and work-life balance. Join our team and enjoy your benefits, such as health insurance for you and your eligible dependents, including parents, gym reimbursement, paid time off, and professional development.