When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
The Recruitment Team:
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. We're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives across APAC, Europe and the UK.
What you'll be doing:
- Hiring: You'll focus on high volume and strategic hiring, so you will be organised and adapt to processes that allow us to move quickly.
- Finding solutions: You'll review positions and candidate profiles, testing different application channels such as social media and job sites.
- Data driven: You will champion data integrity of the Application Tracking System. Identify trends in hiring metrics, put together pipeline reports, and share market insights to the wider team.
- Candidate experience You'll go above and beyond to provide a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You'll advocate for our brand and values to the highest standards.
- Collaborating: Everyone in our team has different strengths and passion areas. You'll assist the hiring team and work with the People Team. You will report to our Recruitment Lead in APAC.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience.
- Things are always changing here at Deliveroo. You are not fazed by an environment which can change.
- You won't be afraid to talk about your failures and what you've learned. We're looking for self-reflective recruiters who take ownership of their own development.
- You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- You'll keep your sense of humour in an environment of change with plenty of challenges to solve :)
- Experience in hiring within high volume recruitment is advantageous.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.