Warehouse Associate (倉務助理), Deliveroo HOP 戶戶超市
Deliveroo HOP launched in September 2021 and is Deliveroo’s speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop, to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo HOP promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed.
The team behind Deliveroo HOP are building a network of stores across London, the UK and other markets. Each delivery store is staffed with a team who have been specially trained to manage the operations efficiently as well as pick and pack orders in record time, with Deliveroo’s 100,000 strong rider network completing all deliveries.
We’re looking for people with an exceptional drive and entrepreneurial spirit to join the team at Deliveroo HOP and help us build the leading speedy grocery delivery service. Hungry to win? This is an exciting time to join the Deliveroo HOP team within the broader Deliveroo organisation - we’re only just getting started!
Our Warehouse Associate makes sure that our Deliveroo HOP sites run smoothly and support the efficient execution of all processes, working with our partners and our riders to make sure we delight customers with every order. As part of the role, you will undertake operational duties as required.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with our Warehouse Assistant Manager and Warehouse Manager to ensure the site runs smoothly
- Support with pick & pack
- Communicate with our riders to ensure our customers receive our deliveries in a timely manner
- Support with incoming delivery management and unpacking
- Support with inventory management
- Ensure our site remains clean and tidy at all time
- Previous experience in a similar environment is valued but not required (FMCG/Retail/Warehouse/Last mile delivery is a big plus)
- Strong hands-on mentality and detailed oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Cantonese and English will be an advantage
- The right to work in Hong Kong
About the role...
- Permanent position
- Lots of growth opportunities and training ( Warehouse Assistant Managers and Warehouse Managers)
- Deliveroo Plus
- On site training
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Something looks off?