Marketing Manager, Partnerships and Value
Partnerships are quickly becoming one of the most exciting and dynamic parts of the Deliveroo business. With our partnerships aimed at driving both new customer acquisition and frequency/retention of our growing Existing Customer base. This role has a unique opportunity to drive forward the strategy within Partnership whilst delivering large impactful campaigns.
- This role will report to the Head of Value. You’ll support across 3 key areas in the team - Day to day management of our large strategic partnerships, Go-to-market strategies for new Partnership launches and Gift cards marketing
- Existing Partnerships: You’ll drive forward a best in class partnership strategy with each partner individually, unlocking growth opportunities and value for Deliveroo. For example our partnership with Amazon Prime.
- New Partnerships: Additionally you will work with the Consumer Partnerships team to identify new opportunities for the UKI Business, leading on go to market strategies and launches. In particular two large scale partnerships in 2023.
- Lead the UK Giftcards marketing strategy working closely with our external giftcards agency team to grow and develop gift card usage in the UK.
- You’ll support the Head of Value in managing key stakeholder relationships across marketing channels, loyalty, strategy, commercial teams, finance and legal.
- Develop robust tracking capabilities to monitor performance and inform long-term business decisions
- Maintain core relationships with partnership contact on a day to day basis, being the face of Deliveroo with the Partner
- Lead ongoing strategy development with each partner, generating individual KPI’s and goals in collaboration with your counterparts at each brand
- Build out multi-channel marketing campaigns utilising both brands marketing channels as well as co-branded ATL campaigns.
- Develop partnership creatives with our internal studio to utilise across marketing channels.
- Execute ongoing T&L with each partner to continuously improve performance from modelling expected impact in partnership with Finance through to analysing results and determining next steps.
- Develop robust tracking capabilities to monitor performance and inform long-term business decisions, presenting performance back to Partnership stakeholders in regular forums.
- Lead and deliver on our ambitious GTM plan for a National partnership in Q3/4 2023. You’ll own the launch marketing strategy and develop a best in class activation in partnership with the Partner.
- Collaborate with the Consumer Partnerships team to identify new opportunities/gaps in our partnership strategies. Working closely to understand potential future impact of the campaign as well as supporting the Head of Value in contract negotiations.
Ownership of UK Giftcard Marketing
- Partner with Global gift cards team to deliver strong UK giftcards proposition
- Develop a T&L agenda utilising incentives to encourage adoption
- Build out multi-channel marketing campaigns across both offline and online marketing channels with our gift card distributors as well as owned deliveroo channels.
What You Will Need
- 5+ years marketing experience leading cross functional multichannel campaigns with experience in growth-driving parnership activities a plus
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically identifying opportunities and/or addressing business challenges
- Strong understanding of how marketing drives business objectives including long term growth/profitability
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships - proven experience communicating with internal and external teams.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space
Something looks off?