The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team designs and manages the IT services powering Deliveroo's teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We promote service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards excellence.
As a Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML) Coordinator at Deliveroo you will support employees throughout the employee journey smoothly so they can do what they do best - build the definitive food company.
Our desire to improve means you will not just manage 'as is', you will drive service excellence through improving the JML processes. You will report directly to the JML Service Lead.
Location: Hyderabad with a hybrid working model. Please note we can only consider applicants currently based in Hyderabad or willing to relocate there on permanent basis.
What You'll Do:
- Help make the ET elements of JML a pleasure for our employees and stakeholders.
- Contribute to a high performing JML team.
- Ensure new joiner requests are processed on time and hardware is ordered promptly.
- Ensuring leaver requests are processed on time and hardware is collected promptly utilising third-party suppliers.
- Support the remediation of process gaps and pain points resulting in poor customer experience.
- Where failures occur, working with colleagues and stakeholders to identify the cause of the failure and implement remediation actions to remove the possibility of future failures.
- Collaborate with hardware supplier(s) and business leads to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Make individual onboarding and offboarding status visible to hiring managers and stakeholders. Learn from stakeholders how to continuously improve their experience.
- Help meet JML Service Expectations and Service Levels
- Create and publishing performance dashboard(s) to share main measures that demonstrate progress and performance of the JML Service.
- Producing high quality accurate forecasts for device demand, and dashboards to track actual device drawdown vs forecast, actual spend vs forecast.
- Partner with asset management and finance to ensure device availability and funding.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the management of hardware assets
- Excellent data skills, including ServiceNow and Google/Looker Data Studio
- Experience identifying automation opportunities and creating repeatable processes to reduce manual toil.
- Experience raising and managing purchase orders
- Passionate about customer service and experience, passionate about removing friction for users.
- IT Service Management or technical project management knowledge
We're also interested in…
- Role-based Access Control/IAM knowledge
- Exposure to any of the following technologies
- ServiceNow / Workday / Looker / Greenhouse / Data Studio
- Enterprise End-user Computing including Jamf/InTune
- Google Workspace (G Suite) / Atlassian tools / Git
- Experience automating repeatable processes to reduce manual toil.
- Experience in Supplier Management and Service Level Management
Holiday Policy - 15 days leave each year (which increases with length of service) as well as 12 days casual leave and 9 days public holiday.
Childcare - Deliveroo reimburses 70% of daycare expenses, up to a maximum of INR 10000 per month.
Other Benefits: Insurance, Wellness, Home office expenses, Online learning portals.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.
Something looks off?