Sales Executive- Greater London
Sales Executive- Greater London
The Regional UK and Ireland team drives Deliveroo's performance across all 4 nations of UKI. From Brighton, to Bognor to Belfast, we are experts in the local markets we serve. As part of the regional UKI team, you will sign up the best restaurants in the city/region. Regional UKI presents one of the biggest growth opportunities available to Deliveroo and we are building a team of commercially experienced, entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals to help us fulfil our potential
You will report to the Regional Manager within our Regional UK & Ireland team. This is a great opportunity to become an important member of a growing business in a competitive market. You'll build relationships with new restaurant partners in your area, improving our proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue our fast growth. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys building relationships.
Please note a valid driving licence and a car is required for the role.
What you'll be doing
- Map, prospect, pitch and close new restaurants across your region in a very organised fashion. This means being a city level expert including knowing the up and coming restaurants and which restaurants customers crave most
- Communicate (physical visits, emails, calls, and social media) with restaurants to demonstrate Deliveroo technology
- Oversee the restaurant onboarding process to ensure it is as quick, efficient and seamless as possible
- Ensure restaurant success within the first eight weeks from signing
- Sample food from a variety of high quality establishments
- Attend restaurant and food meet ups
- Number of restaurants signed each month
- Performance of restaurants signed (first 3 months)
- Be comfortable with targeting new business and have sales experience.
- Experienced negotiator and able to structure win-win deals for restaurants and for Deliveroo
- Commercially knowledgeable who understands the economics of food delivery - for restaurants and Deliveroo
- Have great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Be able to demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Have an interest in all things food and restaurants
- Be tenacious and motivated to deliver results
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.
Something looks off?