Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We are a collaborative team. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
You will be the Business Analyst for a product team within Partner Lifecycle, helping solve problems like: which restaurants and local grocers are most important for our customers, in every area? How can we bring partners onto the platform more efficiently and effectively? How do we set up partners for success once on board, resolve problems, and ensure every interaction is seamless? How can we best support teams that use our Lifecycle platform including consumer, riders and Deliveroo for Work?
Your role is to be the initial contact for internal product ideas, translate them into clear product requirements for engineering, and then support product and engineering throughout the entire product development lifecycle. Much of this will be in the Salesforce system.
You will be part of a product team, partnering closely with product management, engineering, product design, and data analytics as well as central commercial teams across every market.
This role is based in India and will report directly to the Group Product Manager for Partner Lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Support product managers with analytical tasks and data, drawing insights to make product decisions faster and better.
- Be the first point of contact for internal product ideas, feedback and bug reports, taking responsibility for understanding and triaging requests, quantifying them when needed, managing a product backlog, and providing clear input to product managers for larger prioritisation decisions.
- Develop ideas into actionable product requirements for engineers, driving discussions with engineering and commercial stakeholders to understand business problems and processes, create user stories and acceptance criteria, and produce actionable Jira tickets or documentation.
- Support project management activities, including monitoring project timelines, identifying risks and issues, coordinating demos and testing, and ensuring effective communication between relevant stakeholders.
- 3+ years in a Business Analyst role, or equivalent
- Experience with the Agile methodology (user stories, use cases, backlog grooming) and tools, such as Jira.
- Proficient in one of the key Salesforce areas: Sales or Service Cloud. You should understand best practice standard process flows for Salesforce and its limitations.
- A track record of facilitating a team to consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions. You ask the right questions, communicate clearly, and can translate complex concepts to both engineering and central commercial stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently. You can also effectively work with colleagues across various time zones and markets.
- Ambitious spirit and drive - you take ambiguous and complex problems head on, viewing them as opportunities to drive significant change within the organisation.
- A basic familiarity with analytical problem solving, reporting, and dashboards.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Something looks off?