CMDB Manager - Enterprise Technology (ET)
About the Role:
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology (ET) team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the business services powering Deliveroo’s internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
As a CMDB Manager at Deliveroo you will be responsible for ensuring that the Foundation and Configuration Management Data within ServiceNow is complete, accurate and maintained to the highest standard, and preferably as automated as possible. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected, working with ITSM and ServiceNow colleagues, to own the processes required to maintain the data, proactively own the backlog of work to automate and improve data quality, and when necessary performing manual data import and correction as required in collaboration with the ServiceNow team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create the Enterprise Technology CMDB strategy, design, plan, develop and document configuration management processes.
- Document the CMDB data model design document and ensure the data is available in ServiceNow.
- Drive adoption of the service asset configuration management process across ET.
- Ensuring data is correct, complete and compliant and developing reporting on the CMDB Health and leading on data certification automation.
- Identifying and documenting the data items required in ServiceNow to satisfy the business requirements and IT Service Management practices.
- Manage regular audits of the data, ensuring that identified data owners are maintaining data on a regular basis, and providing training where necessary.
- Create and maintain a dashboard of data quality, completeness, issues and work in progress.
- Excellent understanding of SACM practices and driving adoption.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional Google Sheets skills to be able to identify, collect, cleanse and manipulate data.
- Experience in ServiceNow CSDM (Common Service Data Model) and ServiceNow foundational data (e.g. users, locations, products, etc).
- ServiceNow knowledge, specifically integration capabilities and the structure of the database
- ITIL V3 or 4 foundation.
- Attention to detail and pride in data quality and accuracy.
We’re also interested in…
- Google Data Studio / Looker experience
- Further ITIL qualifications above foundation.
Something looks off?