SMB Operations Analyst
The Small Medium Business (SMB) teams are responsible for Deliveroo’s relationships with thousands of
independent restaurant and retail partners that operate on the Deliveroo marketplace in a number of markets
across Europe, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate efficiently. The SMB team spans the full life-
cycle of partner interactions from initial acquisition, on-boarding, reactive support and proactive account
management. We do this through our in-house contact centre based in Manchester and in collaboration with our
third-party contact centre providers.
As an Operations Analyst, you will work closely with the function leads to ensure the operation is both efficient
and high performing. You will be focused on reviewing the operational performance and building high quality
reporting to help management make decisions, implement new policies, and make changes to improve the
performance of the operations. Based in Manchester 1 and reporting to the Hub Operations Manager, this is an
ideal role for an individual who has prior experience in an analyst role who wishes to work in a fast paced
environment with the autonomy to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing
● Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement through timely data analysis
● Supporting the day-to-day Contact Centre operations ensuring the teams are set up for success in order
to deliver our monthly, quarterly and annual commercial objectives via adhoc analysis of operational
issues including supporting in recommendations for improved approach to problems
● Working with operational leaders to build strong relationships that ensure that areas of concern in the
operation are identified quickly and effectively
● Create monthly reporting cadence to mid management on key performance indicators and relevant
● Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve performance
● Adhoc reporting analysis as and when required
This role is at the heart of our operation, the ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for handling
large amounts of data and identifying next best actions to present to senior stakeholders.
The required skills include:
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to handle complex data and simplify for operational leaders to
utilise and take action
● Sound knowledge of SQL
● Excellent communication skills; with the ability to present data in a clear and concise manner that
enables key stakeholders to understand the relevant actions that are required
● Experience working within Contact Centre environments
● Some experience in an analytical role
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Something looks off?