Account Manager Restaurants
Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building teams to help us launch new products. It's an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
The primary role of the Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our biggest restaurant partners in Belgium.
Your role will include:
- Developing and managing long term strategic partnerships with national restaurant brands
- Ensuring delivery of tailored partner specific projects to fulfil agreed goals from inception to implementation
- Monitoring and analysing performance of partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with senior stakeholders
- Increasing revenue from existing accounts by consulting on best practice and developing partner strategies
- Working cross functionally within the business to optimise partnerships, leading all aspects internally and externally
- manage the relationship with a large number of restaurant partners in order to ensure a win-win collaboration all over Belgium.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about food,loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of the commercial side of a business.
- Account management experience
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Bilingual: Dutch and English.
- Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- A market-based salary
- A macbook, fee for telephone costs, DKV Hospitalisation, company car, meal vouchers
- Fee for sport activities
- Lots of delicious food!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
Something looks off?