HR Business Partner, Technology
HR Business Partner, Technology Teams
About the Role:
Reporting to our HR Director, Technology & Product, you'll work alongside two HR Business Partners as a team to support the total Technology Departments at Deliveroo across a wide range of Generalist HR and Business Partnering responsibilities.
Based from our London HQ, you'll contribute towards the wider People strategy, overseeing the roadmap and ensuring the goals are met during the phase of hyper growth and international expansion. You will have experience working in a growing team and of leading others through change.
At Deliveroo we're striving to build the industry's best engineering organisation and our HR Business Partners are an integral part of that success.
What you'll do:
- Provide business leaders with sound advice in resolving complex people issues and educate Deliveroo management and teams on HR policies and programmes
- Partner closely with Finance and Recruitment to govern headcount and enable sustainable growth.
- Drive and lead Employee Relations and Investigations ensuring that the processes are handled fairly, consistently and in a timely manner
- Collaborate closely with People Operations, Recruiting, Diversity Equity Inclusion, and Legal teams to support thoughtful, seamless solution delivery
- Provide insights and well thought out recommendations for day-to-day operational improvement based on self serve data (e.g. takeaways from engagement survey, etc)
- Collaborate with senior Engineering, Data and Product stakeholders to develop, track and analyse performance on strategic issues of importance impacting employee performance
- Understand main principles of our Employee Value Proposition, and create plan to improve and implement
- Partner with the technology leadership team to develop our model for a scaled Engineering team in the most efficient way
- Support all talent management and organisational design activities for Deliveroo's technology team.
What we're looking for:
- Experienced HR Generalist, able to support senior management at a senior HR Advsiory level to manage ER casework, talent development and performance management
- Experience supporting a designated client group with ownership to develop on HR initiatives specific to their needs, exposure to supporting Tech teams is highly advantageous
- Proven ability to advise and guide managers and heads of department on crucial people issues
- Using data to inform strategic decisions, make changes and improve ways of working and implement new processes
- Decision-making through ability to make prompt, clear decisions when faced with tough difficult tradeoffs or uncertainty.
- Experience in delivering against department goals under unpredictable and high-pressure situations alike
- Data-driven and good understanding of key financial drivers
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Something looks off?