Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Curai Health is an AI-powered virtual clinic on a mission to improve access to care at scale. As the pioneer in deploying machine learning into clinical workflows, Curai Health enables its dedicated, specially trained clinicians to deliver primary care to more people at a fraction of the cost. Easy-to-use and convenient, Curai Health partners with insurers and health systems to keep patients engaged in their care over time, improving health outcomes and reducing costs.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States. Our corporate office is located in San Francisco.
Growth at Curai
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join Curai Health’s B2B Marketing team. This role will be a key contributor and the second member of our growing team. You will establish the product marketing function at Curai and actively participate in strategy, research, positioning, and go-to-market work. We sit within the Growth organization alongside the Sales, Business Development, Implementations, and Patient Marketing teams.
Who You Are
None of these individually are hard requirements, but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai.
• Understand what a growth-stage startup is and that you will be a key contributor to a small, scrappy team.
• Have worked remotely, or have a strong feeling that you’d work well with a remote team, spread across multiple time zones. Includes up to 10% travel for team meetings & trade shows.
• Passionate about Curai’s mission and vision to make high-quality, affordable healthcare accessible to all.
What You’ll Do
• Own the positioning, content, and collateral that enables and enhances our rapidly growing Sales team’s outbound & pipeline efforts.
• Partner with the Product, Clinical, and Operations teams to develop our product positioning and supporting content for both existing & new offerings.
• Own research on Curai’s key purchasing audiences.
• Drive and support research on Curai’s value and demonstrated success.
• Develop content and deploy emails through Hubspot to build recognition and awareness for what makes the product experience great and valuable.
What You’ll Need
• 4+ years of product marketing experience within the B2B healthcare space, ideally with exposure to payers or providers.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Attention to detail in both written and visual presentation.
• Flexibility. As a small team, we strive to be nimble to capitalize on evolving opportunities and new insights.
• Rigorous organization. To be successful, this role requires the ability to create structure from ambiguity.
• Bachelor’s degree
What We Offer
• Culture: Mission-driven talent with great colleagues committed to living our values, collaborating, and driving performance
• Pay: Competitive compensation and stock
• Wellness: Unlimited PTO, flexible working hours and remote working options
• Benefits: Excellent medical, dental, vision, flex spending plans, and paid parental leave
• Financial: 401k plan with employer matching
The annual base salary range for this position is between $110,000 to $150,000. Stock grants also play a key part in any offer, they increase your overall compensation package significantly based on company success. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high-tech companies, AI researchers, practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates who are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.