IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
CrossFit is looking for a Financial Analyst role to play an integral role in providing regular management reporting, business analytics, variance analysis and decision support to senior management and stakeholders throughout the organization. Reporting to the Vice President of FP&A, this role will partner with business leaders to deliver insights to key stakeholders and ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of reports.
● Support the annual strategic planning process and the recurring forecast process.
● Create and deliver monthly financial reports that will provide timely and accurate insight of business
● Perform monthly variance analysis - comparing to history, forecast and budget.
● Analyze, identify, and communicate trends and issues impacting the business on an
ongoing basis and make recommendations.
● Partner with multiple cross functional teams to prepare and communicate insightful results to business
leaders to improve and predict performance.
● Create and maintain financial models using complex data sets and formulas to deliver insightful reporting,
develop multiple scenarios, provide recommendations and improve financial projections.
● Collaborate with teams across CrossFit for ongoing process improvements
to increase automation and efficiency.
● Perform other ad hoc projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to summarize complicated analysis for key decision makers.
● Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
● Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced,
dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
● Advanced MS Excel skills.
● Passion for CrossFit and our mission to be the world's leading platform for health, happiness and performance
● BS/BA degree in Business/Finance/Accounting with strong grasp financial statements and exposure to GAAP accounting.
● 2+ years relevant work experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Rich Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
● Unlimited Paid Time Off––empowering you to unplug whenever and however you need to
● Flexible spending account and 401(k) with employer matching at 5%
● CrossFit Gym Membership Reimbursement
● CrossFit Courses Benefit
● Partnership Perks
Compensation range - $75k-90k plus bonus DOE
CrossFit is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.