Senior Manager, Customer Support
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
The Senior Manager, Customer Support play an imperative role in supporting and advocating for our passionate and growing communities domestically and internationally. You will manage the Affiliate Customer Support Team and lead new initiatives including digital launches, and special situation affiliate projects.
● Build, lead and motivate the customer support team as they provide service cross-functionally
● Partner with International ORG leadership to execute key initiatives and new launches.
● Project manage and lead new initiatives including digital launches, and special situation affiliate projects.
● Identify opportunities for revenue driving partnerships as they relate to new initiatives and launches. Partner with field leadership and department leaders to pilot and roll out special projects.
● Executes business plans and contributes to the development of departmental strategy
● Manage work to required deadlines and identify and implement opportunities to accelerate deliveries and mitigate potential problems/blockers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
● Demonstrated advanced abilities for decision making, accountability, planning, leadership and communication in dynamic, stressful situations
● Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
● In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
● Working knowledge of data analysis
● Familiarity with various platforms (i.e.: Salesforce, NetSuite, Google Drive, in-house platforms, etc.)
● 5+ years overall experience in operations, customer support , program management or related disciplines
● 2+ years of leadership experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Rich Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
● Unlimited Paid Time Off––empowering you to unplug whenever and however you need to
● Flexible spending account and 401(k) with employer matching at 5%
● CrossFit Gym Membership Reimbursement
● CrossFit Courses Benefit
● Partnership Perks
CrossFit is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.