Sr. Manager, US Affiliate Operations
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
CrossFit is looking for a Sr. Manager, US Affiliate Operations to join our Affiliate & Operations team. You will oversee, manage and scale affiliates, seminar participants and sport within their respective territory. This team serves as an extension of CrossFit’s home office by supporting the CrossFit community and growth within business lines they oversee.
● Oversee and directs all growth, revenue, and P&L management and create monthly reports on all relevant metrics
● Integrating efforts with internal lead/demand generation processes; and other responsibilities as needed to support the Affiliate Operations team
● Establishing and adhering to timeframes for lead creation, follow-up, management, conversion, and ongoing support
● Responsible for budget planning and cost control and oversee all employee development and personnel initiatives
● Build, lead, and motivate the field team and work collaboratively with stakeholders to strategically grow the Affiliate business year-over-year
● Partner closely with Affiliate leadership to develop cost control initiatives
● Provide affiliate support and works closely with the customer support team
● Partner with Department Heads to create synergy and take advantage of opportunities within each vertical
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
● Understanding of the CrossFit Affiliate/Training/Sport businesses and can easily relate to our customer base.
● Exceptional ability to create relationships with new and tenured affiliate owners for retention based goals. Advanced understanding of the affiliate owner needs and expectations
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects that span across teams.
● Passionate and thoughtful leader who will be creative on approach to market growth.
● Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans.
● Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment.
● Experience working on or with remote teams.
● Passion for CrossFit and our mission to be the world's leading platform for health, happiness and performance
● 5+ yrs. experience in the CrossFit community.
● CrossFit L1 certificate required and L2 certificate preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Rich Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
● Unlimited Paid Time Off––empowering you to unplug whenever and however you need to
● Flexible spending account and 401(k) with employer matching at 5%
● CrossFit Gym Membership Reimbursement
● CrossFit Courses Benefit
● Partnership Perks
CrossFit is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
See more open positions at CrossFit
Something looks off?