IT engineer - EUC
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behaviour. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centred around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behaviour to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. To build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a ECU engineer.
what will you do?
- support CRED’s IT Operations
- respond to and resolve user inquiries and issues related to hardware, software, and networking
- ticket and track IT operations. Triage recurring issue for a permanent fix
- providing remote support to users in different locations, utilising remote access tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently
- oversee daily IT operational tasks, which include diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- installation and support of end-user devices
- create technical documentation and SOPs
- timely or on-demand, install authorised software and ensure the prompt application of patches and upgrades on end-user devices
- build packages and administrates Mac, Windows and IOS/Android devices through MDM
- complies with all company policies and procedures
- participates in the implementation and support of IT-related policies
you should apply if you are/have :
- proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals
- very good experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS/iOS and Android environments
- strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- experience in Jamf / Intune / Airwatch / Kandji
- experience in ticketing tools like Jira Service management / Service Now / Manage Engine
- excellent communication skills
- knowledge of compliance, security best practices and end-point protection
- ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- positive and professional demeanour
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
good to have skills :
- understanding on scripting knowledge: Bash/PowerShell
- experience with office LAN & WiFi Network
- AV/VC deployment experience (Polycom, Zoom/BlueJeans)
how life at CRED ?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.