early careers specialist
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
this roleholder will partner with the business and HR functions to execute the young talent program that aims to hire university students for full-time or internship roles at CRED.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join the team.
what will you do ?
- implement the young talent program for CRED which includes hiring for full time roles and internships on-campus and off-campus
- partner with stakeholders (business and HR teams) to understand the hiring asks
- source to build a pool for the hiring requirements, schedule interviews/ hiring events
- proactively track progress of hiring and build mechanisms to update stakeholders
- build solid connections with campuses and programming platforms, be innovative in doing so
- partner with the HR team to plan and execute on-campus and off-campus hiring
- partner with the HR team to onboard young talent at CRED seamlessly and make them successful
you should apply if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in talent acquisition centric roles
- experience of working with applicant tracking systems to manage candidate pools
- past experience of working on campus program hiring or internship hiring or high volume hiring is a plus
- proven track record in managing multiple sets of stakeholders on diverse tasks, through a predictable work schedule
- past experience on building visibility on hiring pipeline with all stakeholders (in the form of running update meetings)
- good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you;most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.