Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a solution engineer (SE).
what you will do?
- work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the product/technical roadmap and manage impact on the operability of systems
- own the data scrapping charter for CRED across multiple business functions.
- develop and enhance the platform capabilities required to extract relevant from multiple sources
- develop and own monitoring solutions for production and non-production environments and applications
- write scripts to aggressively automate manual processes
- maintain on-going record of problem analysis and resolution activity in an on-call tracking system
- maintain extensive documentation for sop's followed, fixes for issues etc.
you should apply If you have:
- 2-4 years of experience with tools for database like SQL for data querying
- knowledge of programming language(Java) & scripting(python etc..) and unix utilities and tools
- the ability to communicate proactively and with clarity (written & verbal)
- proficiency to identify patterns from related incidents and solve the underlying problem
- expertise to pick up new development languages, frameworks and APIs
- basic understanding of microservice architecture
- knowledge of monitoring and alerting best practices
- the drive to solve ambiguous problems and creates structure
- the zeal to deliver consistent and non-linear outcomes
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.