CRED escapes - traffic and user growth
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a part of the team
what will you do?
- own strategy and planning for the demand team while working directly with the revenue lead for CRED Store
- identify new marketing channels and work with central marketing team to experiment & establish financial sustainability. develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns
- work with existing business and product teams to build cross sell loops within app
- track traffic metrics (customer visits, bounce rate, orders, retention) amongst existing customers and setup initiatives to improve them
- be the voice of business customers & build CRM tools for retargeting users
- work closely with cross functional teams like finance, supply, marketing, product and central teams to influence their functions and drive business outcomes
- play a key role in building and scaling new product features to unlock growth
- be responsible for process excellence i.e. build, monitor and improve processes
you should apply if you:
- posses 4-6 years of work experience in conceptualizing and implementing traffic strategies, which drives higher customer visits
- are a structured thinker and data driven. additionally, possess the ability to link various sides of the business, understand correlation between metrics and call out risks and opportunities.
- are extremely detail oriented and have the ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- are able to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- thrive in high ownership and independence environment
- hate taking no for an answer, but also know when it’s worth moving on
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you;
most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.