Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2023
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals,where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior.
CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionateand driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here is what you will do when you join as a part of the team
what will you do?
- design customer flows over chatbot to deliver the right experience for consumers
- build feedback mechanism to continuously enhance bot algorithms based on the analysis
- bring out maximum efficiency of internal tools (ticketing/CRM) to provide required information and action access to all stakeholders
- design/derive metrics to monitor contact center performances such as login hours, AHT, aux time, wait time, etc.
- continuously evaluate and re-engineer processes to provide best in class resolution and increase in FTR
- focus on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently
- lead process improvement projects that are medium and large in complexity, impact and scale that deliver results against defined KPIs and departmental goals
- participate in the creation and execution of process improvement mechanisms across the customer experience platforms, including CRM, chatbot, etc
- building efficient workflows for ticketing to ensure end to end lifecycle view of tickets through data
- build an operating plan for CS in terms of planning and strategy
- work with product to solve "fundamental issues" leading to contacts and have a clear roadmap
- set up proactive monitoring process : work with various operating and product functions to receive alerts for leakages within the customer journey and communicate effectively to minimize reason for contact
- setting up a strong VOC mechanism and seek inputs received through various channels : Email, Chat, SAT survey, NPS, social media channels
you should apply if you :
- possess prior experience of 4 to 5 years in the process excellence role with hands on work done on reduction in contacts, improving experience & efficiency of CS
- have good communication skills
- have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- can regularly demonstrate strong critical thinking and are good at real time decision-making
- are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and teams to drive the desired level of performance
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realize pushing oneself is hardwork. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game. there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.