Digital Designer - Contract-to-Permanent
At Corelight, we believe the best approach to cybersecurity risk starts with network evidence. This evidence helps elite defenders increase visibility, unlock powerful analytics, accelerate investigations, and level up threat hunting. Our Open Network Detection and Response Platform is the fastest-growing in the industry, and the only one powered by open source. We protect some of the most sensitive, mission-critical enterprises and government agencies in the world. Corelighters are proud of our diversity of background and thought, and we’re united by our strong shared culture and the values we live by every day (just meet us, and you’ll see).
Social media and digital campaign design: a great opportunity for a multi-talented, sophisticated, and creative problem solving designer who excels at creating engaging digital ads, emails, and landing page campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
This is a three month contract, temp to permanent full time opportunity.
About this role
• Responsible for hands-on concept generation, design, animation, and production of paid and social media campaign assets to promote events, product launches and other company initiatives
- Delivers multiple assets on a variety of topics daily
- Collaborates with marketing and brand teams on project prioritization, ideas, and feedback
- Creates high-quality, on-target designs under minimal supervision
- Constructively receives and implements feedback from senior creative and marketing team members
• Independently manages and moves projects ahead to keep the project pipeline progressing
• Crafts and maintains template systems for brand continuity and efficiency
Success in this role
We’re a fully remote but very connected team of self-directed people who support one other in our goals to continuously improve, promote the company, and serve the cybersecurity community. Because of the fast-paced nature of our work, the successful candidate must be adaptable, able to pivot quickly, and possess the flexibility and ability to roll with changes. Bring your daily best through your concept originality, design excellence, strategic thinking, commitment to deadlines, and positive approach and you’ll be set up to perfectly succeed with this team.
This position is evaluated regularly on its ability to improve engagement and click-through rates, as well as for bringing brand consistency, proper brand alignment, and creativity to the ads produced. Increasing ad and post performance is a key aspect of this position.
- Originality. The ideal candidate is highly creative, innovative, and can generate multiple ideas from scratch without the need for direction, but also takes direction and collaborates well when needed
- Highly developed sense of visual design and motion design
- Brand system design
- Proactive communicator
- Excellent project management skills
- Meets deadlines consistently at a quick pace
- Proven ability to apply direct marketing principles to improve ad performance
- Adept at applying best practices to adjust creative for different social media platforms
- Able to quickly grasp technical subject matter
- Adobe Photoshop
Advanced knowledge, including photo retouching, color grading and correction, image manipulation and compositing, generative AI, smart objects, and animation
- Adobe Illustrator
Advanced knowledge such as gradient mesh, illustrating with perspective, and key frame animation illustration techniques
- Adobe After Effects
Intermediate knowledge of composition, titling, assembly, using basic effects and applying third party effects; advanced knowledge with 3D a plus.
Intermediate knowledge of designing and managing projects
- Expert in designing and building animated ad banners as GIF and .mp4, and for build by an HTML5 developer
- Expert in email and landing page designs that use advanced animations and transitions
- This role may need to provide occasional assistance with slides (gSlides or PPT) and ad-hoc projects in InDesign; Knowledge of these programs a plus
- Ability to work in online project management tool to track and complete projects
Completion of at least four years of design education training and a Bachelor’s degree in design in a related field is required.
At least five years full-time employment experience as a designer producing similar digital materials from the ground up. Agency experience preferred.
Must be in Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight.
Check us out @ corelight.com