By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to manage and drive sales into a new, target-rich US territory. In this position, you will play a key role in opening and navigating accounts in order to generate and deliver on our Corelight offerings.
- Acquire and manage major accounts within your region
- Conduct highly effective presentations to all levels in organizations
- Develop and execute sales strategies that maximize Corelight’s opportunities within major customer environments
- Perform high level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
- Local travel is required, with occasional travel to San Francisco headquarters
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- Multiple years of above quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances that may include: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical knowledge of adjacent products and technologies relevant to Corelight’s Zeek data offerings.
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Strong communication
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Very strong organizational skills
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach as that part of the Corelight sales strategy evolves.
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com
The compensation for this position ranges from $260,000 - $300,000/year and may vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience. Depending on the nature and seniority of the role, a percentage of compensation may come in the form of a commission-based or discretionary bonus. Equity and additional benefits will also be awarded.