Regional Sales Manager - West
Sales & Business Development
Los Altos, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations to production.
About the Position
We are looking for talented, passionate, and driven regional sales individuals interested in joining our team to help us take Contrast Security to the next level. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration and where the goal is to move fast and excel.
- Prospect, develop, and close new Fortune 1000 enterprise customers for Contrast’s application security software products in a defined territory, as well as upsell new products and services to existing customers
- Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
- A passion for winning, the ability to lead by example while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day
- Sell the Contrast Security vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Qualify opportunities and allocate time and resources accordingly
- Manage large/global enterprise prospect and customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- Develop and execute territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities and updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Ability to solve complex business problems for our customers
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience and make our customers successful
- Candidates' primary residence (must be located in the Bay Area)
- 7+ years of field sales experience, or equivalent quota-crushing role, in the software/technology sector; experience in cyber-security or DevOps preferred
- Experience managing and closing NEW business within the Fortune 1000
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) in past positions
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 25%+
- BS/BA degree preferred
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
Salary and Other Compensation
This position's standard base pay range is $120,000.00 - $165,000.00 annually. This position is also eligible for commission and equity package subject to the terms of the Company’s applicable plans. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider several factors: geography, skill set, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Contrast Security offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Transit, and Commuter benefits, Flexible PTO, 56 hours of Annual Sick time, Paid Parental Leave and Paid Holidays.
The salary, other compensation, and benefits information are accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. At Contrast, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Contrast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts, and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time, we are only accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have signed a formal agreement with us.