Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Los Altos, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations to production.
About the Position
Contrast Security is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to craft and execute best-of-breed digital marketing & demand generation tactics that will drive impactful sales pipeline growth. This candidate has a proven track record of acquiring net new qualified leads through top-of-funnel channels via cross-channel orchestration, leveraging Google Paid Search, Display Network [GDN], retargeting, organic search and paid social.
This Digital Marketing Manager is an execution-focused team player, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns, leveraging website, SEO/SEM, paid social media, and display advertising
- Own the relationship and management of key agencies and digital spend
- Responsible for brand awareness and lead conversion digital campaigns, including and not limited to Google, LinkedIn, Reddit
- Proficient in copy, a good eye on creatives, and able to brief agencies
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop and execute digital optimization with MarTech (HubSpot, Salesforce, Qualified) to support Regional and field (pre/post) events
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies while planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Track and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly stats on set KPIs
- Hands-on experience leveraging HubSpot (and other MarTech tools) to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Ensure sales team alignment with tactics/programs, lead processes, and visibility of the digital marketing team's contribution to the sales funnel
- 5 -7 years of digital marketing, SEO/SEM expert, user acquisition, and demand generation to analyze and produce marketing-sourced leads and pipeline
- Experience working with B2B marketing, preferably with SaaS
- Hands-on experience with Google Suites (AdWords, Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager) and testing tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong background in SEO, analytics, and conversion rate optimization required
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude, and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaign strategy and execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- Experience with salesforce.com, HubSpot, and other MarTech
- Account-based marketing (ABM) tactics experience is a plus
- BA/BS or 4-year degree, or equivalent experience
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
Salary and Other Compensation
This position's standard base pay range is $120,000 - $150,000 annually. This position is also eligible for an equity package subject to the terms of the Company’s applicable plans. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider several factors: geography, skill set, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Contrast Security offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Transit, and Commuter benefits, Flexible PTO, 56 hours of Annual Sick time, Paid Parental Leave and Paid Holidays.
The salary, other compensation, and benefits information are accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. At Contrast, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Contrast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts, and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time, we are only accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have signed a formal agreement with us.